do any of my followers have chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia ?
if you’re willing to talk about your experience i have some concerns about symptoms I’m having, and have had for the last five+ years.
1. Terrible joint pain before bed
3. sharp pains in various places through out the day including shins, knees, ankles, hips, ribs, shoulders, back (upper and lower) and neck. Occasionally shooting pains in my arms (feels like bone nerve pain, not sore muscles) and shooting pains down my shins.
5. random ass body aches, especially in the legs.
6. Locking up of joints (primarily in the morning but have lasted all day before. Doctor already ruled against Lupus and Lymes disease)
7. CONSTANT HEADACHES. CONSTANT. CONSTANTLY. CONSTANT.
this has been an ongoing thing. Last fall i went on a strict work out regiment and had to stop because the pain was too much handle and i had to stop.
I thought it was an autoimmune thing (my hair fell out ,and continued to fall out, for four years from alopecia and is still very thin at the top of my head, so i thought it was all linked???)
i dont know.
i hate the doctor and i’ve learned that if i dont go in with some general idea of what the fuck is wrong i end up paying out the ass for tests i dont need that come back completely clear.
slipping offline to get some sleep (hopefully -_-), will be on tomorrow. If you have any advice and dropped me a line it would be greatly appreciated.